Yes, this is another blog post about Twitter.
It looks like Twitter’s ready for your brand. Is your airline, coffee franchise, financial services organization, non-profit, car dealership, landscaping company, ad agency, funeral home or laundromat ready to Twitter?
From a social media marketing analysis standpoint, the conversation has changed from questioning Twitter’s viability as a channel to acceptance of the tool, its audience stability and growth. The question now is, how does a brand use it without (as the internet-savvy say) EPIC FAIL?
Here are some of the recent thoughts, proofs and discussions:
- Dell expands Twitter strategy
- Dell explains their strategy on YouTube
- Zappos (@zappos) has 400+ employees on Twitter (and amazing online reputation/WOM momentum), and here are the employees: twitter.zappos.com/employees
- Bryan Person (@BryanPerson) is collecting “BrandsOnTwitter” Delicious Links
- Jeremiah Owyang (@jowyang) analyzes at the Brands that have been unsuccessful on Twitter
- Fortune Magazine highlights Twitter’s potential
Let me know if you find more analysis to help brand planners and marketers understand Twitter.
Follow me here: @craigritchie